Several websites track online sentiment for stocks. Through an analysis of frequency and comment data it is possible to gauge trader sentiment. It is in no way scientific, but it does give an idea as to how the retail investment crowd feels about a particular stock.
If there is more positive commentary, retail investors are bullish on the stock.
If there is more negative commentary, retail investors are bearish on the stock.
This list shows the top 10 trending stocks that people are currently talking about the most online. Also, keep in mind that trending stocks and investor sentiment can rapidly change. This list was compiled at 10:00pm ET on March 2nd and could be a leading indicator of stock prices for March 3rd.
Adding these to a watchlist is a way to monitor how much online sentiment aligns with actual market performance.
Top 10 Trending Stocks (March 2nd @10pm ET)
|SPY||SPDR S&P 500||Bullish|
- Investors are currently bullish on 9 trending stocks. Neutral on 1.
- RKT claimed the number 1 spot yesterday and continues to lead the pack. Today it had an incredible 71% gain in share price. ROCKET 🚀
- The top 4 trending stocks are unchanged, however bullish sentiment has subsided slightly.
- FUBO has broken into the top 10 results. Sentiment is neutral
- NIO has dropped in overall online commentary.
- ZM and SOS have both dropped out of the top 10.
- BB has trended back into the discussion and investors are bullish. Some are calling BB the new TSLA because of their EV related software.
- CAT enters the top 10 with a lot of online commentary. Investors have high hopes of large US infrastructure stimulus. Strong Bullish signals.
This is not investment advice. There is no magical formula to determine if a stock is going up or down. There are indicators and other tools that investors can use at their own disposal to make their own decision on an investment. The best advice is to do your own research on a particular stock and make the judgement for yourself if you would like to invest. This website takes no responsibility for any potential gains or loses.